cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New condition type in billing VF01

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have created new condition type with VK11 and I able to create contract successfully and correct with pricing conditions which I maintained in V/08.

But when I am going to create billing from the contract , then this newly created condition type is not reflecting in the conditions for VF01. I tried for various post but could not able to resolve and find the part which I am missing to configure this new condition type in billing.

Need suggestion if I miss somewhere or what to configure to add this new condition type in billing through VF01.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

However, Issue is resolved now. It was date issue as I have created contract for last month and made the condition effective from this month in VK11. Thanks all for kind support and time.

former_member290220
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Prem Sharma,

Please check document pricing procedure for Contract document type and Billing Document type. If you maintain diff document pricing procedures in both document types, Please check in OVKK in both combinations.

If maintain diff pricing procedures you have to maintain new condition in both pricing procedure. I hope you this is useful for you.

Regards,

Siva Krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Siva,

There is same PP in both doc types.

former_member290220
Participant
0 Kudos

Please check the same in Sales Document type also.

Former Member
0 Kudos

But I am not using Sales document here. I am creating billing from Contract.

former_member290220
Participant
0 Kudos

Please check condition type by clicking on analysis button in billing item data condition tab, there you get condition record found or not, and you can found pricing procedure, and same do in contract find the pricing procedure condition record found or not.

former_member290220
Participant
0 Kudos

in copy controls VTFA order to invoice, in item category level, Pricing type should "C" or "D"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Siva, in pricing analysis the error is Access not executed,Condition record missing.

But I have create in VK11 for this new condition type created. Anything more I am missing?

former_member290220
Participant
0 Kudos

Create condition record in VK11 and run new process.

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If it's saying that condition record is missing then the program could not find the record that you've created (allegedly). You should see in the same analysis what key fields were checked. Obviously there is a mismatch between the record you've created and what the program is looking for.

Also it's still not clear what your copy control setting is (noted by Siva above). Kindly try to make some more effort to analyze the situation yourself, there is plenty of information provided already in this post.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Condition record created was according to key fields and copy control setting is also correct and checked .

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

But when I am going to create billing from the contract

Can you explain what is the business process that demands creation of billing from contract? Did you not create sales order from contract?

Did you check the copy controls between contract and billing document? What is this new condition type and what are the key combinations used in the condition type?

As mentioned above, you can do pricing analysis in the billing document to find the reason for missing.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

As there is no inventory for the product so such scenario is configured and its running fine.Now I added kk cess in the condition but its not reflecting in billing with VF01, however it works fine in contract.

I checked the copy controls but still not able to resolve my error.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Click "Analysis" from condition tab of that billing so that you will come to know as to why that new condition type is not flowing.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

I do not find Analysis Tab in Condition tab. Can you show with screenshot where it is in screen.