Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integration between ECC and SAP Fiori

former_member200343
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello All,

In our architecture, the WO status updates are happening from UI5 or Fiori app.

User logs in to fiori app and udpates status (e.g enroute, onsite etc.), which updates in WO.

I want to know, what is the integration between ECC and FIori.

e.g. if a user udpates status at 12PM, but it has not updated in ECC. How can i check at what stage it is failing.

Just lilke we check idocs / proxy for messages coming from non ECC system to ECC.

Similarly where can I check flow between Fiori and ECC.

Thanks,

Piyush

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member200343
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Fiori Members,

Can anyone provide me some inputs on my original topic.

Regards,

Piyush

saurabh_vakil
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can set a breakpoint in the appropriate method in your OData service and check where your code is failing to update the data in the back end system. Such debugging is the best way to find out where there might be some discrepancy in your code.

former_member200343
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for response Saurabh.

I am a functional PM consultant. Often I come across situtaion that status has been set in mobility. But same has not updated in ECC.

breakpoint option might be a relavant one. But without doing that how can i check the flow of data from mobility to ECC.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Piyush,

Being a functional consultant, I would like to mention few things here which can help you

• In such cases, You need to find the relevant classes/RFC/BAPI's etc which are used by you mobile platform.

• When it is about setting a status, try to check available FS/TS documents for these particular functionality ( e.g. ALM_ME_ML_ORDER_USR_STATUS)

• Try to set an external break point in the relevant BAPI/FM/Class method etc. & perform action from your mobile app, this will trigger break point in ECC & then you can analyze the further execution step by step. Better we should take ABAP consultant with us so that in future we can do such basic troubleshooting.

Regards,

Amol

former_member200343
Participant
0 Kudos

thanks amol..... quite a big task though

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Piyush,

It looks like but over a period of time it will become easy for you. In this query, i would recommend you to take ABAP perosn help & try to debug with external breakpoint.

Most of XI/PI issues are also found easily with external breakpoints debugging.

Regards,

Amol

former_member200343
Participant
0 Kudos

Yeah Amol

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Piyush,

Did you get the success. Kindly close the thread if your issue is resolved.

Regards,

Amol

former_member200343
Participant
0 Kudos

cudnt try amol..... 

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Piyush,

I think flow is through gateway server. I think better place for this query can be .

Regards,

Amol

former_member200343
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Amol