cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fiori app: table doesn't show in IE, but does in Chrome UI5 1.36.1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello!

I'm running the "Manage Banks" app on S/4HANA 1511 FPS01 through a Gateway hub.

WHen I load the app in Googe Chrome the table loads find (I see a list of banks)

When I load the app in IE 11 I see no table, just a balnk space. I have checked in the dev tools, and there are no network errors or console log errors...

(I have tested it also without the custom theme, and I have the same issue)

I am on SAPUI5 version 1.36.1.

I have another S/4HANA 1511 FPS01 server (with integrated Gateway this time) running SAPUI 1.34.2, and the manage banks app works on IE 11 and Chrome.. (I am running it on a different laptop)

Is this a bug in the 1.36.1 UI5 library? Or an issue with the Gateway hub? Or something else?

Thank you,

Lindsay

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good news: the solution was to upgrade the version of UI5. I've gone to 1.36.13.. which has fixed the "invisible tables in IE" problem, but had introduced new weirdness in the tiles on the launchpad, where they appear "misaligned", with an "overlay" tile on top of each.. But this is at least minor and asthetic, so all round a better situation.

ystime
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Lindsay,

thanks for answering your own question, we have the same issue and hope it will be solved with the same solution.

Kind regards,

IJsbrand van Rijn

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have raised an incident with SAP for this issue, and I will post the solution when they have been able to remote into the system and diagnose.