Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in fetching proper taxes in Rebate settlement document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello ,

I am facing one issue in taxes please find details below -

I have invoice document with rebate settlement condition . In invoice sold-to party and ship-to party are different ( and country of both of them are different).

Based on this invoice rebate settlement document is created ( kind of Credit memo request using some Z functionality).

While creating this credit memo request document ship-to-party from Invoice Item is correctly copied to Credit memo request item .

But while passing ship-to-party at header level it is referring to Sold-to-party of invoice.

But now in this document taxes are different than in invoice.

So while creating Credit memo request , if I pass ship-to-party from item level of invoice to ship-to-party of Credit memo request header ship-to party will it work for determining taxes correctly ? what are the implications ?

Thanks ,Prasad

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As you said, the credit memo is created with some zee functionality, you have to check as to why system is fetching different partner functions.  Ideally, all data in parent document should be unique in source document also.  Nevertheless, tax will be calculated at item level, whatever be the SH at item level, tax would be calculated based on this region only

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

G. Lakshmipathi,

Thanks for response .

But if we consider item level of Invoice and Credit memo request , both are same but still taxes are not properly determined

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sorry your explanation is not enough to understand what exactly your issue is as long as screen shot is shared.  Moreover, as already communicated, it seems the zee program is creating this issue.  To reconfirm this, try to create manually via VA01 with reference to that billing document and check how system is fetching the tax data

G. Lakshmipathi