SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fiscal Year Changed and Reassignment

former_member778197
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a question. Our customer will change their fiscal year variant from K4 calender year ( January - December ) to shorthned fiscal year ( Sepmtember - August ). And they will go live in FM BCS in 1st September also. They change fisca year only for financial management. Budget period will go on from January to December. We will assign different fiscal year variant for FM area and financial management.

My doubt is that, When we run reassignment programs actual data after go live, do I come across any problem for reassignment because of fiscal year changing.

Thank you very much

Regards

2 REPLIES 2

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do you mean FMCN? Why would it your issue with two fiscal year variants will affect reassignment? Anyway, it would be nevertheless essential to test real documents posted in the environment where fiscal variants between FM and FI don't correspond one to another. Just to avoid unpleasant surprises...

Regards,

Eli

P.S. Did your client change fiscal variant in FI by themselves or via SAP service?

0 Kudos

Hi Eli,

Yes I meant FMCN. I just doubt about it. Ok It will be better to test on QA system.

Thank you very much