SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Budget transfer issue in FMBB

former_member246680
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi experts, I have configured consistency checks to validate budget transfers according to note 983853 and also document on the following link: http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-64252. The system correctly issues an error message when I try to enter a negative budget. But it also goes on to issue an error message when I try to transfer any amount which is less than the available budget. It seems as if the system is not recognizing that there is an original budget available to transfer. Is there a note or program that needs to be run in order to correct this? The system should not issue an error message where there is a budget to transfer. I will really appreciate your help. Regards Jordan

9 REPLIES 9

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please, post screenshot of consistency check that you created.

Regards,

Eli

0 Kudos

Hi Eli,

Please see screenshot below:

Regards

Jordan

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hmmm... Did you assign it as budget address check or budget document entry?

0 Kudos

Hi Eli, I assigned it as budget address check. Regards Jordan

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Very strange... Can you introduce any budget at all or you are always blocked by this rule doesn't matter what the action is?

Try using CURRENT_BDGT_AB anstead of CURRENT_BDGT_BT and check if the situation changes.

0 Kudos

Hi Eli,

Thanks a lot its working with CURRENT_BDGT_AB.

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Good, *_BT is built on budget type, which is irrelevant for this check. So, if OK for *_AB, thread can be closed.

0 Kudos

Thank you so much. Im trying to award points and close this thread but for some reason i am failing. Will keep trying.

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Never mind. In general, you just have to mark the answer as 'correct', while you are logged on with your user.