Did you mean: 

Hi SAP Gurus,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear to all,

A very good day to you. Hope this Mail finds you in good spirits and in best of

your health.

I have a some queries in APO,

1) How to insert the new key figures in the exiting Info cube & How to use it for Planning?

2) Is it possible,Cost calculated in SNP Heuristic,If yes How?

3) What is the preliminary steps that involved during the LIFE CYCLE PLANNING & Like Modeling?

Please Clarify my query ASAP.

Thanks for All

Regards

Arun Prasath

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

somnath_manna
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1) How to insert the new key figures in the exiting Info cube & How to use it for Planning?

Are you sure about adding a new keyfigure to an existing Infocube. In that case you will have to extract data from the Infocube since to add a new keyfigure you shall have to deactivate the Infocube. Only then in change mode you shall be able to add a new keyfigure.

Also what do you mean by "how to use it for planning" - you mean the keyfigure or the new infocube. It is not clear. If it is the new keyfigure then you have to add it to the Planning Area which also will need backing out the data into backup infocube since Planning Area version has to be deinitialised to make changes to the Planning Area.

2) Is it possible,Cost calculated in SNP Heuristic,If yes How?

No. Heuristic does not work based on Costs only Optimiser does.

3) What is the preliminary steps that involved during the LIFE CYCLE PLANNING & Like Modeling?

I guress the best source of information on this will be http://help.sap.com/saphelp_scm41/helpdata/en/8f/9d6937089c2556e10000009b38f889/frameset.htm

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Somnath

Answers (0)