Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

no services visible in HCI

former_member745782
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hello everybody,

we are working with HCI (with Eclipse Mars plugins).

We tried to implement the following demo example:

Unfortunately when we check the properties-services tab we found it empty.

We correctly set the sender soap adapter, we check and we deployed. everything without errors.

any suggestions?

thanks in advance.

Alessandro

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Sriprasadsbhat
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Alessandro,

Please check your Integration Project Status in Component Status Overview. If it is shown as up and running in Component Status overview then only you will be able to see it in Service Tab.

Regards,

Sriprasad Shivaram Bhat

former_member745782
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hello Sriprasad!

thanks for answer.

everything is in error:

I also notify the system.jks is missing. We created it but nothing change

former_member745782
Active Participant
0 Kudos

also this is in error:

something wrong?

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Alessandro,

Here is the link to my blog that describes the steps you need to do to get your HCI tenant and its Keystore working. This should solve the issue at hand..

Regards,

Bhavesh

former_member745782
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Bhavesh!

thanks for answer.

I read your blog and deployed the jeystore, but after restarting Eclipse the connection stop to work

Sriprasadsbhat
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Allesandro,

I guess your credentials in Preference Tab got erased after eclipse restart.

Go to Window-->Preferences-->SAP HANA Cloud Integration->Operation Server and enter your credentials & URL to tenant.

Then Try again.

Regards,
Sriprasad Shivaram Bhat

former_member745782
Active Participant
0 Kudos

ok, now connection in eclipse is ok but i still to have this error:

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can check the reason for the error by either a double click or a right click. Can you share the reason that would give some insight.

Also can you confirm if your keystore has a signed certificate as per the list of CAs from SAP and also that your HCI tenant URL certificate is loaded into the keystore?

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member745782
Active Participant
0 Kudos

here the error details.

For me is really not clears the steps for configure certificates.

Why I need configure certificate for work with HCI? HCI need a certificate for comunicate with himself?

It's mandatory contact a CA?

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The detailed reason is available in SAP help and in my blog but to summarize : to confirm the tenant is up and running the service that is in error every 30 seconds males a call to the HCI load balancer.

The HCI load balancer uses a client authentication and as your cert is a self signed cert the authentication to the load balancer fails.

So - you do need a cert signed by a CA and the load balancer certificate chain loaded in your keystore

As a workaround to going to a CA, you can use your SAP s user certificate from service market place and load in your keystore.Also make sure that if you use the S user certificate the corresponding SAP CA cert is also loaded in your keystore.

Would strongly recommend reading through the blog in detail. Will help you get an step by step of the same.

former_member745782
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Bhavesh!

again thanks.

So you mean I need sign a certificate before start to work with HCI. Also before to connect any external system?

best regards

Alessandro

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes. Until the issue with this service is not fixed you cannot deploy any Integration flows.

And to resolve this issue you need a signed certificate in your keystore.

Is this a partner managed HCI tenant if yes this is the partner responsibility. If SAP managed sap would take care of it.i assumed it's partner managed..

Regards

Bhavesh

former_member745782
Active Participant
0 Kudos

it's very strange.

when we buy a product we expect at least this work without need to buy other things.

After working 14 years with all kinds of middleware system I'm very disappointed.

anyway thanks a lot!

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Do check your HCI operating model. if it is SAP that manages your  tenant then you need you can contact SAP and they will deploy the keystore with a signed certificate. If it is a customer managed model, unfortunately SAP puts the onus on you.

I can understand your frustration..the blog I had written was after 1 week of swimming in the high tide and trying to get our new tenant operational..we had a partner account and hence couldn't complaint

former_member745782
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I understand you very well Bhavesh

anyway thanks a lot for your support!

we will send the csr file to CAs.

best regards

Alessandro