Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earlywatch reports displaying additional data from another system

crichards
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have successfully created my managed systems in solution manager, I have...

HAD dev system

HAQ test system 

HAP prod system

The problem is that the earlywatch reports for HAQ and HAP are including data from HAD.  HAD is not referenced anywhere in the HAQ or HAP solution manager configuration - I have deleted and reconfigured the managed systems and the EW reports twice but still the HAD references remain in the reports. .

As the screen shot below shows, it seems to be picking up HAD as a 'related SID' - does anyone know where this is defined? 

In solution manager if you maintain the system rather than configure it there is a section for 'related components' but there is nothing defined in there.

The only link with HAD is that it is the transport system domain controller - but surely it wouldn't include HAD in the other reports because of that?

Any suggestions most appreciated.

Thanks

Claire

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

yakcinar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Claire,

Is there a DB connection to HAD on DBACOCKPIT?

Regards,

Yuksel AKCINAR

crichards
Explorer
0 Kudos

Yes there are connections to all three systems in DBACOCKPIT; all tests work successfully.

yakcinar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Claire,

Check below wiki HANA Checks in EWA - Solution Manager - SCN Wiki

ABAP EWA report is showing unwanted HANA database.

Regards,

Yuksel AKCINAR

crichards
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Yuksel,

Thanks for the links.

If I set that field in DBACOCKPIT then I won't get the HANA data for HAD at all - and I do want it in its own Earlywatch report (which is currently correct); I just don't want it in the other reports.

ruth_reilly
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Claire,

Have your reviewed this document: 2139563 - How to stop EWA generation for unwanted systems

Regards,

Ruth

crichards
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Ruth,

Thanks for the suggestion.  I have already looked at that note (SAP also suggested it in their investigations, which are still ongoing).  HAD is not an 'unwanted' system, I still want to get EW reports for HAD as it is our live development system.  The problem is its metrics about HAD are also apprearing in other systems reports! I have no idea how it is being sucked into the other reports.

We have an OSS message raised with SAP so I will post any updates/resolutions we may get as a result.

Thanks again,

Claire