Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Access Sequence in queue determination

former_member804409
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

Here is an important issue that i am currently facing and need an expert advise with-

1) I have POSC based outbound process with Picking,PACKING and Staging.

2) Queue determination is setup for Picking AA to Packing AA, Packing AA to Staging.

3) Correct access sequence is also maintained.

Issue:  To clarify the issue more i have attached the screen shot of queue settings and access sequence .I have a default queue for AA MZ01 which has only source AA maintained.Another queue with for source AA and destination AA specific to PAK1 . When my first task gets created for picking from MZ01 to PAK1 the queue which is default P_MZ_PK5 is picked instead of O_MZ_M_PK1.If you see the access sequence it is from specific to generic.

If i delete this default queue system picks up nothing.

This is an urgent issue and any help would be really appreciated.

Regards,

Khushboo

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

oritra
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Khushboo,

Looks to me to be an issue with bin sorting. Please try the below:

Go to /SCWM/LS03 and look for the activity area assigned to the packing bin.

Is it PAK1 for activity PICK?

If no, please execute sorting.

Regards,

Oritra

former_member804409
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Oritra,

I created a new thread with specif details on system behaviour. Can you please take a look and suggest.

Regards,

Khushboo

former_member183610
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Khushboo,

it seems, AA Pack1 is not determined for your WO. If you delete the AA MZ01 system is not determining the queue means,there is a problem with AA pack1.

Check once the sort sequence for activity is assigned for AA 'or' not.

BR,

C K Reddy

former_member804409
Participant
0 Kudos

Thankyou Mr Reddy,

All that is in place.I responded Anoop in detail few more observations about the issue.Any comments on that ?

Regards,

Khushboo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Khushboo,

I think it is because of your sequence number 13, as per that you are also determining queue based on source activity area and activity, try once to delete that sequence and see if it works as per your expectations.

As I understand when more fields having values in determination table that should be more specific and it should get preference in determination, but seems it is not happening in your case.

Regards

Anoop

former_member804409
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks anoop for the reply, i see WT log for queue and it is only reading source AA activity ,BAT and WPT .Surprisingly,i have two cases with diifferent products one is working fine another is not.Is there any limitation in queue determination? Reason i am asking this is because in my WT log i see system is trying to read queue for destination GI zone.I have steps OB01,PAK1,OB03.First time in OD destinatio is GI zone but task gets created for source AA to PAK1.I don;t see system trying to pick queue for destination as GI zone in PAK1 and OB03 step but in OB01 only. Any guesses?

Regards,

Khushboo