Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PPDS Planned order not converted to Production orders

mohan_madaiah
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All.

I am trying  convert the PPDS planned order to Production orders by activating conversion indicators and observed that either orders not transferred to ECC system or not converted  in APO system.

could plz what would be the reason  I have checked RFC connection it is fine and also forced to to send with t code /n/sapapo/cq but still not working.

thanks

Mohan 

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

former_member296874
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Mohan,

After creation of Planned Order in APO, wait for sometime until the Planned orders get the ECC number range. Then try to convert the Planned orders to Production orders.

Regards

Abhinay K

mohan_madaiah
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Abhinay.

Planned order in APO is not getting number range of ECC could plz guide me how do setting for achieving this ...

thanks

Mohan

m_manimaran
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mohan,

Please check the PPDS global settings in transaction /n/SAPAPO/RRPCUST1.

Check the setting for 'Transfer to R/3 Inhouse Production'. If the setting is 'Create transfer events from conversion indicator', then the planned order will not be transferred to APO, until you set a conversion indicator.

Please check and revert.

Regards,

Manimaran M.

former_member200970
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Mohan,

According to my understanding Planned orders are created but unable to convert to production orders.

Please try to do the following things.

1. Please find does there exists any Production versions inconsistencies, try to Delete the Production Versions and Re transfer the PDS.

2. Check does there exists at least one active Integration Model for Production orders.

former_member476084
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Mohan,

Can you  tell me whether the planned order created for the material is transferred to ECC or not ? I ask this question because I can see in your screenshot that planned orders are also stuck in "Not in IM" error category.Ideally you have to first send the planned orders to ECC and when the new number range come to APO only then you should convert the PP/DS planned order to Production orders.

I hope you are following the same steps.

Thanks

Debasis Nanda

mohan_madaiah
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Debasis,

yes you are right I have issue in Planned order as well error showing no IM activated...

thanks

Mohan

m_manimaran
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mohan,

Could you please create a production order in ECC manually and see if that is getting transferred to APO?

If no, please check the CFG1 and /SAPAPO/C3 for application logs and see if there are any errors.

Please let us know the results.

Regards,

Manimaran M.

former_member476084
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Mohan ,

Since you could not transfer the planned order , try to create the planned orders from MD11 in ECC and save it. Then check whether you see that order in APO.

Please check the logs as suggested  by M Manimaran if the orders are not transferred.

Thanks

Debasis Nanda

mohan_madaiah
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Mani.

As suggested I have created Production order and Planned orders manually and checked in APO both appears in APO system I do not any things wrong IM,  may be Planned order  is transferring form APO ECC please suggest any solution transferring   orders form APO to ECC.

Thanks

Mohan   

former_member476084
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Mohan,

Please check the publication settings at APO end. I assume it should be already maintained. But check the settings again. Please check the user exits and BADI's for planned orders publication whether there are business specific customization is done to publish the order to ECC.

Also if it is feasible create a planned order in APO and then double click the order and share that screenshot to us.

Thanks

Debasis nanda

mohan_madaiah
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Debasis,

I have checked the publication setting it found Ok  attaching screen shots for planned order also, plz check and suggest.

thanks

Mohan

former_member476084
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Mohan,

As I have said earlier don't set the conversion indicator. First let the planned orders get transferred to ECC then you can set the indicator.

One thing I have noted that I don't see the source of supply selected in the order. But can you compare the order which you transferred from ECC to APO. Check whether its has the source of supply selected

Thanks

Debasis Nanda

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mohan

Check your CIF post processing whether it has got stucked there Also check Inbound and outbound .

As  you said that your forcing through queue Manager .check the log for that object and let us know what is the error .

Regards

Virender

mohan_madaiah
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi verender

the error message no /sapapo/cif071

please gude me how to reslove this

thanks

Mohan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mohan

The error is due to change pointer has been deleted .Try to run the CCR for that material and check any difference in orders.

regards

Virender

m_manimaran
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mohan,

Please also check transaction ST22 in ECC and APO, if there is any dump created for this planned order integration.

If there is some enhancement that might not work properly, it might create a dump and will give the error /sapapo/cif071.

Please check and revert.

Regards,

Manimaran M.

mohan_madaiah
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Manimaran,

thanks for your suggestion but I am getting error in /N/SAPAPO/CCR no integration    module exit but I have checked in CFM5 it is active still error is appears.

plz find screen shots

thanks

Mohan    

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mohan

Before activating I model do consistency check in CFM1 check any warning or errors are populating .

Lets us know .

Thanks & regards

Virender

mohan_madaiah
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Virender.

checked there is No inconsistency error in CFM1 still same error is appears  /n/sapapo/ccr

thanks

Mohan

m_manimaran
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mohan,

Have you checked, if the publication type is maintained for Inhouse production for the plant in which you are trying to convert the planned order?

Check if work scheduling view is maintained for your material at the plant.

Then, check CFG1 in ECC and /SAPAPO/C3 in APO for any error messages for this planned order conversion.

Regards,

Manimaran M.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mohan,

Hope you're following the guidance provided in the below link

Conversion of Planned Orders into Manufacturing Orders - Production Planning and Detailed Scheduling...

Active integration Model is mandatory.

Check the Publications.

Let us know if you still face the issue,

Just my thoughts

Vinoth

mohan_madaiah
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Vinoth.

i have checked all the above said setting it is OK but still some error in /n/sapapo/cq.

plz suggest how to resolve these ...

thanks

Mohan