cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How we can set the approval on contract change?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I am trying to use Workflow WS17900004 for the said issue  but it is not at all woking. It is not activated for RECN.

Approval Workflow for Real Estate Contract - Flexible Real Estate Management (RE-FX) - SAP Library

As mentioned in the above link...

1. Start the approval process in processing for the real estate contract (transaction RECN) in a new or changed contract, by choosing Request Approval for Contract . Save your contract.

After you save, the Approvals tab page appears. This tab page shows information about the generated earmarked funds document and about the status of the approval workflow.

But the said "Approval" tab is not at all coming.

After implementing BADI, we are able to trigger the custom workflow and that too after creating the contract. But the said Workflow WS17900004 is not triggering anyway. Moreover, i am not finding any tab for to Approve the contract.

Is there anything where we can play with User Status?

It is require to activate the TAB for 'Approval' through configuration?

Regards,

Sanjay Sontakke

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

abfg
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear Sanjay,

Can you please share how you have solved your issue ?

Your answer might give me a solution !

I also have a similar requirement in RECN workflow to control the user status when a contract is activated/released by clicking on 'activate' (ctrl+f3) button.

My requirement is as follows :

• When a workflow is triggered after the activate button the contract should be kept in 'review' instead of activation (CRTE REL)
  • When a user clicks on 'approve' button in the contract the workflow should release the contract and activate it (status should change to CRTE REL)
  • If the option chosen in the workflow is 'reject' then the contract should stay in it's current state(save status CRTE AALK)
  • My RECN contract doesn't have any funds management i.e. earmarked funds, document positions. Due to this I cannot use the standard workflow template WS1790004. So I have created a custom workflow template in which the BADI implementation BADI_RECN_CONTRACT is triggering the workflow.
  • I have used FM : SAP_WAPI_CREATE_EVENT with object type : BUS1505 and event : ApprovalRequested to trigger my workflow , along with SWUE settings
  • But the above steps are not helping me to put the contract status on hold / in review before a workflow is triggered during RECN contract creation

Any help on solving the above issue will be highly appreciated !

Thank you !

Prasanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check whether  Approvals Activated in "Make Basic Settings in Company Code" for the company code.

Also check "Contract->Dialog" configuration

Thanks and Regards,

Chandra