SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FPE1 Adjustment

Former Member
0 Kudos

1) While posting/ giving adjustments via t-code FPE1 we have made the additional note field mandatory i.e writing additional notes as to why the adjustment is given. (Clicking on the overview button and write additional notes)

2) I have developed an infoset query via SQ02 with table DFKKOP - DFKKKO so that the user can view the adjustments given by a particular ID or Main transaction wise.

3) The reason specified while giving adjustment is not captured in dfkkop nor in dfkkko.

4) I have to give the field (Reason entered while giving adjustemnt) in the infoset query made for dfkkop - dfkkko.

5) Where can I get the field(Reason Captured) and is it possible to add the additional / custom field to the infoset.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Piyush ,

Actually there are two tables STXH-header and STXB -text data ,notes are stored in STXB in encrypted format , you can use the function module READ_TXT to retrieve the TXT. Use ID-FKK1, OBJECT-FKKKO,NAME- doc number  in this function module.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Piyush ,

Actually there are two tables STXH-header and STXB -text data ,notes are stored in STXB in encrypted format , you can use the function module READ_TXT to retrieve the TXT. Use ID-FKK1, OBJECT-FKKKO,NAME- doc number  in this function module.

0 Kudos

Thanks Santrupta.

I could get the text via the function module.

Now can i add this filed to the infoset created.?

0 Kudos

Hi Piyush ,

You can add a function module to to your query , for that first you need to create a field which will store your text which can be done by EXTRA push button in your change info set screen and then you need to add your logic in the Code tab , so that the field is populated with text and can be displayed in report , you may need to take help of  some one proficient in ABAP ,for integrating the function module in your query.