cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Role Import to GRC 10.1

0 Kudos

Hello Expert,

I have a requirement that role R1 should be provisioned only to 2 development systems. The connection group is created for all the development clients.

I am importing roles to GRC 10.1 (SP12).  I am using the template as shown below. Even though i am setting the field Provisioning Allowed and Allow Auto Provisioning as 'N' (in the template) for some of the connectors, when the job is executed these fields are automatically set to 'Y' in the GRC system for all connectors. Even if the roles are not exist for that connector still these fields are set to 'Y'.

Please can anyone help me here.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

plaban_sahoo6
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you try changing in dropdown to 'No'.

Regards

Plaban

0 Kudos

Hi Plaban,

Thanks for the reply.

Yes i can manually change the option in drop down from 'Yes' to 'No'. But i have to do this for each connector and each role. i have more than 1000 roles to upload and many connectors too. So it take lots of time to go and do this manually.

I thought we can do this by uploading the spreadsheet.and setting the corresponding field to No and upload. But dont know why its getting changed to Yes even after the role is imported successfully without any error.

Has anyone faced this kind of issue?

Thanks,

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ram,

We are also on GRC 10.1 SP12 and never faced this issue while importing the roles.

Can you try re-importing few roles to BRM with "Overwrite attribute set to Y".

Once the role is successfully imported run a full sync against the specific connector and check whether the provisioning status of the role is changed.

Also, let us know the role type being used for import and share the role attribute file to check further.

Regards,

Manju