cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CIF Consignment PIR to APO and use it for CTM run

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear APO Experts,

We are trying to bring Consignment PIR from ECC to APO and wanted to use the consignment inventory(Vendor Consignment Stock) as part of our SNP CTM run.  Ultimately we want APO to generate Consignment Req. for us.

1) What object or selection do I need in creating a CIF model in order to bring Consignment PIR over to APO?

2) How to make Available Stock Type to include Vendor Consignment Stock in /SAPAPO/MAT1 --> Demand tab --> Available Stocks tab --> Available Stock Types.

3) How do I get CTM engine to consider the vendor consignment stock  and ultimately generate a Consignment Req for us?

Thanks in advance!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

kenneth_snyder
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Not sure I understand the question?  Did you CIF over the vendor and vendor stock yet?

What you are referring to in product master is for stock type not stock category.  Consignment stock is not a stock type.

Ken

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kenneth,

I am new to SNP so I am still learning as I go.  I had check in our system that the vendor is already CIFed over to APO.  I did not have Vendor Stock CIF over to APO yet hence my question 1) Is this the correct setting to use for CFM1 to bring consignment PIR over from ECC to APO.

2) From SAP help document: Special stocks at the vendor or customer are divided into 2 stock types: Unrestricted-use and Quality inspection stock.  Assuming now that my consignment Stock is CIFed over to APO.  Will I see both of these stock type show up in screen above?

Thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

forgot to attach the CIF model for vendor consignment stock. Is this the correct selection.

Thanks!