cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RFCLookUp does not work

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

I've created a message mapping that contains a graphical RFCLookUp. After giving parameters and trying to test i get the following message:

Runtime exception when processing target-field mapping --- ; root message: Cannot perform RFC lookup Connection to system RUNTIME using application RUNTIME lost. Detailed information: Error accessing "http://---:50000/run/system/int?container=web" with user "PIREPUSER". Response code is 404, response message is "Not found"

The thing is that when i access this URL on browser i get error 404 but when i use 52000 instead of 50000 i get the message

Worker "internal client" of servlet "com.sap.aii.ib.web.hmi.HmiServlet #2" is reachable!

Is there any setting i should change to make my rfcLookUp work ?

Ty in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Found the solution .

If anyone interested the problem was profile parameter com.sap.aii.connect.integrationserver.httpport

Regards

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ioannis,

Check your RFC channel parameters. If you can logon to the ABAP system via SAPgui, recheck the connection parameters with your SAPgui configuration

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Inaki,

I've already mentioned that the RFC channel that i use is used in other interfaces too that work fine. Do you have any other suggestions ?

Ty in advance

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Run the RFC locally in ECC system using Transaction SE37 and check if your getting proper RFC response

former_member190293
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ioannis!

Looks like your RFC lookup tries to connect to system number 00 instead of system number 20.

Regards, Evgeniy.

Former Member
0 Kudos

If the adapter is in green status then what I would recommend is to

a) load the RFC meta data once more

b) Delete the full lookup configuration and create once again as deleting just the parameter sometime does not solve the issue.

c) Stop and start the adapter in order to flush out any error. Sometime Java container variables are not restored which does these kind of issue. Force stop and start flushes out those error forcibly.

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Loannis,

check the RFC channel configured,Guess the username/password details in the channel are not correct.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am using an RFC Channel that i made for another Interface and is working right.

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ok..Any recent changes made in RFC?

Try stop/Starting the channel.