cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Application Configuration issue with Duplicate FPM Event Loop

0 Kudos

Hi..I am using one custom application configuration for the custom webdynpro component where FPM is integrated. This application configuration is working fine without any issues. and I have created another application configuration with the another component configuration. But I am seeing different behavior for this. and For the Button Action, a dialog box has to be opened.

For the first application configuration, it is opening without any issue & for the second application configuration it is giving dump with description - "View Is Already Displayed in Window FPM_DIALOG_WINDOW of Component FPM_DIALOG_COMPONENT ". I found that, for the FPM Events are calling for two times in runtime. open dialog box event is calling for two times and dump could be due to this reason and also all the events is calling for two times. Is it possible to get to know the event loop sequence or find the exact root cause for this.

Regards,

Amar.K

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

jens_boeckenhauer
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I would put a break-point in CL_FPM->IF_FPM~RAISE_EVENT and check IO_EVENT->MV_EVENT_ID to find from where the events are called twice.

Regards, Jens