cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SFTP Adapter - crc file

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts !

I am about to develop integration that would transfer data from JDBC data base to sftp server. Requirement is to first pass a big dataset with invoice data to first file and after this process is done transfer 1 row small data set with crc data as second file. First file could be up to 100 mb big and second will be few bytes only. The destination system will check for second file to start processing the big invoice file.

This is how it designed by architects and I cannot propose any other solutions.

The data for both files will be in seperate views/tables (this is to be decided later).

My question is how can I process those 2 datasets in this order start transfer second file only after 1st was fully transfered ?

1 solution is to use bpm, but I would like to avoid this.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Came out that I have to calculate md5 plus login status after both files are transferred to sftp, so I ended up using bpm . Thx for answers.

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Marcin,

Do you have any ECC or NW system with ABAP stack?. You can do a report to start the first call (JDBC-SFTP) ()

Later, in a while sentence, you can do a Proxy -SFTP channel to know if the file is stored (this part i dont know clearly how to do it, may be with OS command, for example renaming the file as processing after).

Finally you can call the first scenario to get the small row.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Inaki

I had same kind of scenario some years back and I kind of performed this way.

a) First scenario : JDBC -- > SFTP . Use can use the concept of trigger file which will be written only once the SFTP adapter has processed all files in the bunch. This triger file created after full processing will be used in the second scenario.

b) File to SOAP / HTTP : File will check whether the trigger file is present or not . If present then move it archieve or delete it. If yes then it will start the JDBC adapter (for second set). Url will be the url of adapter . Please follow the link

c) JDBC to file & SOAP / Http : It will be of two receivers which the JDBC to file will handle the processing of smaller chunk and the JDBC to soap / http will take care of stopping of JDBC channel.

The above scenarios will make sure you are opening window of processing of second set only when first one is done.