Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Copy all items datas from sales documents

antonio_bruno
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

How I can copy from a sales document the items, quantity and the other datas (text, price, etc)?

If i use propose items i can copu only the items and quantity. If i use create with reference, i copy all datas but the reference document will be closed.

Thanks and regards.

Antonio

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sez41
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Create with reference is the way to go. Check the completion rule for your item category in VOV7, also copy control customizing in VTAA.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

antonio_bruno
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi, To copy from Quotation to Quotation, is it enough change the Copying requirements from 301 to 303? Thanks and regards. Antonio

sez41
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Antonio

This is not related to Copying requirements. Please check the usage of field Pos./neg. quantity. Value of this field should be "0".

antonio_bruno
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

at moment is "+". Is it enough change only this value?

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

With the standard configuration, if you create a document with reference to a preceding document, all data (both header and item) would be copied to subsequent document which includes price as long as it is not a manual condition type.  You have to specify clearly, which data is not copied to subsequent document.

G. Lakshmipathi

sez41
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Antonio,

Instead of expecting spoonfeeding, why don't you first test this in your system to see if it works or not?

antonio_bruno
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi, Your solution is fine. Thanks and regards. Antonio