cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nested Categories not displaying in IOS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

I have created created two new categories and enabled some reports and dashboards in specific categories , and followed this link to enable the nested category option at server level https://scn.sap.com/thread/3752197   ,

after doing this also when i am viewing in IPAD i am not getting  the nested category, we are using the following version , pls let me know how to proceed

BO 4.1 SP2 Patch 4

Mobile BI  6.3.12

BI Launchpad

Mobile BI

Thanks & Regards,

Bala

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Issue resolved , we need to enable reports in Both in default mobile category as well as newly created category.

Regards,

Bala

0 Kudos

Hi Bala,

good to know the issue is resolved. To get reports listed it is mandatory that reports are in mobile category. For further subcategory or nesting view its mandatory to enable the nested property as mentioned above.

Regards

VIkas

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Bala,

You can configure the display of nested categories on the Home screen in CMC.

1. Log on to CMC and under the Manage section, choose Applications.

2. Double-click SAP BusinessObjects Mobile.

3. Choose Client Settings.

4. Choose +Add More...

5. Add the following key and the corresponding value.

Key                                                       Possible values                             Description

feature.home.category.nested.enabled        true, false                   Set to true to enable the display of                                                                                                                                                         nested/sub categories on the Home screen.

SAP BusinessObjects Mobile Admin Guide Pg 49-50.

http://help.sap.com/businessobject/product_guides/boexir4/en/631_mobiOS_admin_en.pdf

Regards

Vikas

0 Kudos

Please mark this as answered if your problem is resolved.

Regards

Vikas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vikas,

Thanks for the reply , i followed the same but iam not getting any new categories in IPAD,

Regards,

Bala