Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NWBC FPM Tabs to be viewed in display mode

sandeep_gvv2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I got a requirement like i am working for NWBC FPM applications i have requirement like i need to make general data tab in display mode it is currently

in editable mode and i have two requirements like

1) i want to make general data tab in display mode for a certain condition

2) i want to make general data tab in display mode when i login to final level system automatically it should be in display mode.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member198833
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep,

In order to enable an explicit display/edit mode in an overview page the FPM offers three possibilities:

- Via the parameter 'Edit Mode' in the 'General Settings' of the OVP floorplan configuration

- Via the application parameter FPM_EDIT_MODE

- Via the URL parameter FPM_EDIT_MODE

Please read more about Edit/Display Modes on FPM OVP applications:

So you just need to meet your conditions and pass the parameters accordingly while loading the page.

Regards,

Felipe

sandeep_gvv2
Participant
0 Kudos

i understand about it like when i login to nwbc 100 system  when i open the application it is in display mode only when we click on edit button automatically it is going to editable mode so my requirement is only in 100 system when i click on edit button it should not change.

As per that document i find my feeder class CL_USMD_CR_GUIBB_GENERAL_DATA

in that in get data method they called the function module in that they passed the iv_edit_mode parameter.

Now how can i put the condition here i want to make only four or five tabs in display mode other should be in editable mode only.

please help me out..