Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Picking date determination

antonio_bruno
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

For a correct schedulation, is it possible, when I create a delivery, that the Picking date is equal to the creation date not to the Planned GI?

For example, today I create a new delivery :

- Picking date (LIKP-KODAT) is on 28th June, I need will be in automatic equal to 14th June.

- Planned GI (LIKP-WADAT) is ok on 28th June.

Thanks and regards.

Antonio

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member193761
Participant
0 Kudos

Picking Date has to be delivery creation date and that would be greater than or equal to material availability date.Seems like you are holding the delivery creation for 14 days..

antonio_bruno
Participant
0 Kudos

We have solved with exit modification. Thanks

VeselinaPeykova
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You ask that your mix pallets remain in the prestage area for 14 days. Why?

I can understand the case when warehouse workers prepare some pick pallets on Saturday evening, so that they can load them faster on Monday morning (assuming the location is closed on Sundays), but if you keep the mix pallets for 14 days and in the meantime you are processing other shipments, this will slow down the activities (prestage areas are usually close to the doors, where you perform truck loading).

Are there any additional activities between picking and loading, which you need to perform in the meantime?

former_member193761
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi, Loading date will always be greater than or equal to the picking date,which is equal to material availability date OR delivery creation date(whichever is earlier). Please clarify if i am having a wrong understanding.