cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Assign RFx transaction type to hierarchy template

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is it necessary to assign RFx transaction type to hierarchy template even if I am not using service procurement ?

SPRO - > SRM Server -> CABS -> Service proc-> Activate Service Procurement : if i remove the assignment of RFx transaction type with the hierarchy template , I get error while creating Rfx : 'Hierarchy template not assigned to process type'.

In case I do assign the template to Rfx , I get error when I create follow-on contract based on the accepted bid. The error I get is "Contract must have same hierarchy template as RFx".

Please help !!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ivy_li
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

For the first error, you should maintain HIER_SRM or HIER_SE for RFx transaction types in the above customizing.
For the second error, you should make sure the template assigned to contract and RFx is consistent.

Besides, please make sure the view /SAPPSSRM/VC_HT has the same settings as the customizing you mentioned:

1. Go to SE54.
2. Enter the view as "/SAPPSSRM/VC_HT".
3. Click on "Edit view cluster".
4. Ensure that the view is "/SAPPSSRM/VC_HT" and click on test.
5. Click on "Assign to transaction type" to check the template assgined to RFx and contract.

BR,
Ivy

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a ton Ivy for your inputs. The issue is resolved now.

Hi Celeste ,

None of the customizing switches for service procurement is activated ( SRM_701_SERV_PROC_GE, SRM_701_SERV_PROC_CCM).But still the system expects template assignment. I am not sure why.

Any idea ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, even if you do not use services you have already activate the service innovation BF that's why the system ask for template assignation.

SRM, Service Procurement Innovations - Business Functions and Customizing Switches - SAP Library

BR,

Celeste