cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One item per transfer requirement

0 Kudos

My client has a requirement that only one line item is created per transfer requirement when creating replenishments via transaction LP21.

I cannot find anything in LE-WM config controlling this.  Has anybody had this request before, and if so how did you resolve it?

There are 3 function modules L_TR_CREATE, L_TR_CREATE_CHECK and L_TR_UPDATE.  Do I need to look at using one of these?

Grateful for any suggestions.

Regards, Olga

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Can you please explain the actual client requirement a bit more. Why does your client only want one line item per transfer requirement ?

Cheers

0 Kudos

Apologies for the delay in replying, I have been away for a few weeks.

The client manufactures high value bespoke products, each item being made to order.  Their warehouse procedures require that the transfer order should be for a single item.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

That's a lot easier than one item per transfer requirement .

This can be achieved via the Processing Performance Data/TO split configuration.

LE >> WM >> Activities >> Transfers >> PPD/TO Split

When you define your Profile for performance data, ensure that the 'split' check box is flagged. By doing so, the system will create a TO for each line item on the TR.

You will also need to configure the Control for Performance Data Processing / TO Split section.

These are quite straightforward and we're always here to help ir required.

Word of warning though that when using this set up, the individual TO's created will not be in bin number order meaning on multiple picks, the system will not propose a logical pick route around the warehouse (tends not to go down well with the operatives.

Hope this helps

Cheers

0 Kudos

Brilliant, thanks!  This is so helpful.  Thought I'd looked everywhere in config, but obviously not.