Did you mean: 

Project stock vs normal plant stock

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

We have Projects and Project stock

It is a make to order Scenario

We have three questions:

1) Can we create Projects automatically using a different sale order type ?

For example: we have 2 material BOMs to enter in a Sale order and this material BOM uses the Position type to determine whether a Project is needed or not, but we want to use the same materials based on our order intake to determine whether we Need Project in SAP PS for the particular order or not. Material XYZ , Material ABC with order value 10000 $ or more only will use Project Systems

So same materials from another customer can be ordered for a lesser amount and we do not Need a Project in SAP PS.

How do you think can we achieve this?

2) We have Project stock for our Projects and we would like to see a Report which Shows Project stock, plant stock etc using material. I know there is a Transaction MBBS to check Project stock. But i Need a comparison. In MD04 all i can see is Network number

3) How feasible is using DIP and Sales pricing with ECP for a typical make to order industry and future insights on Cross Company or inter Company code Business?

Appreciate your help

Thank you in advance

Note: The first question can be answered by Sales and Distribution experts

Best Wishes

Prasad

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sunil_yadav2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prasad,

1) Can we create Projects automatically using a different sale order type ?

For example: we have 2 material BOMs to enter in a Sale order and this material BOM uses the Position type to determine whether a Project is needed or not, but we want to use the same materials based on our order intake to determine whether we Need Project in SAP PS for the particular order or not. Material XYZ , Material ABC with order value 10000 $ or more only will use Project Systems

So same materials from another customer can be ordered for a lesser amount and we do not Need a Project in SAP PS.

How do you think can we achieve this?

check Assembly Processing where system will create automatically Project structure. check for customization with ABAP consultant.

2) We have Project stock for our Projects and we would like to see a Report which Shows Project stock, plant stock etc using material. I know there is a Transaction MBBS to check Project stock. But i Need a comparison. In MD04 all i can see is Network number.

check MMBE for consolidated stock and if you double click than this will show details

3) How feasible is using DIP and Sales pricing with ECP for a typical make to order industry and future insights on Cross Company or inter Company code Business?

RRB process basically used for service industry but you can use but check in test system for behave and if it suits your requirement than you can use.

thanks

Sunil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sunil,

Assembly processing is carried out with the material or the Position type in the sale order line item

We are in discussion with the developer for making a Substitution with the logic of sale order type determines which Position type is used

MMBE does Show reserved quantity but does not say in one view for what is it reserved.

Can i add a column for MMBE Report?
or this is also to be done by the developer?

Thanks a lot

Prasad MV

Answers (0)