cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Logon Tickets

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am wondering if its possible to create SAP Logon Tickets (for use with JCo) in a generic (non-SAP) Java environment?

Thanks,

Corey Baswell

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Corey,

Do you want Logon tickets in J2EE like application or any JSP or servlet programming?

And r u using WAS server for your JAVA application?

If yes then u can always set Login modules stack for your JAVA application. So, after assiging proper Login module stack to your application u can create Logon ticket for that.

Thanks,

Bhavik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhavik,

The logon tickets are in a servlet program but I am not using WAS server (I'm using Tomcat).

Thanks,

Corey

Former Member
0 Kudos

Does anyone know if this possible? Maybe I am going down the wrong track with using SAP Logon Tickets in a non-SAP Java system. Basically I have a Java (Tomcat) web application that users will sign on to and need to link to BW and not re-enter their credentials (SSO).

Thanks,

Corey Baswell

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If your display your application in EP then you can read that login ticket in your program and verify the user...

Rgds,

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Raj,

Thanks. However deploying within EP is not an option. That is why I'm trying to determine if I can generate logon tickets from a non-SAP Java environment.

Corey

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Corey,

I wanted to find out if you found a solution to your problem of generating sap logon tickets from a non sap java application. If yes could you please share your knowledge and experience, it will be very helpful.

Thanks,

Smitha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you tried the SSL route with X509 certs ?