cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setting import parameters in getting Complex Tables

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

as in discussion subject, I want to know if it's possible (and how) to set some import parameters in getting Complex Tables.

For example, in a fetch's bapi class I can set an input parameter "IV_DEVICE_ID" by getting an import field and setting its value to _user.eval("<<user.client.Win_ComputerName>>").

After watching at CTBapi Java class code, in getting CT's I tried to set a couple of CT_BAPI_WRAPPER_PARAM config parameters as follows:

Parameter GroupParameter NameParameter Value
CT_BAPI_WRAPPER_PARAMCTExampleNameIV_DEVICE_ID
CT_BAPI_WRAPPER_PARAMIV_DEVICE_ID_user.eval("<<user.client.Win_ComputerName>>")

but this only sets the input parameter as the string "_user.eval("<<user.client.Win_ComputerName>>")".

Also, I know there is "IS_BAPI_INPUT.MOBILE_ID" parameter, but getting this value in GET_COMPLEX_TABLE method always returns blank and I don't know how to set it except by extending CTBapi Java class... but don't know how to change default Bapi class for a single Complex Table.

Thank you in advance.

Best regards,

Massimiliano

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

mark_pe
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Massimiliano,

Based on your statement above, there is another side of the equation.  The full picture is:

Agentry --> SAPWM.jar (Java Layer) --> SMERP (Mobile Add-on - your /SYCLO/CONFIGPANEL).

Your <<user.client.Win_ComputerName>> is understood in the Java Layer or Agentry definition using the Agentry java libraries.

So you may need to study the way the JAVA (Agentry) and Product (ex: Work Manager) passes the value to the BAPI.

You may need to reference something like this (how to build Agentry from scratch - study the passing of data):  http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/b0f34d53-c816-3110-bbbb-df4102de6...

Check if it helps you out.

Best Regards,

SAP Mobile Support Team