Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ICO not working for multiple Configured Receivers with conditions

mdejesus
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am currently facing an issue with ICO with multiple Configured receivers with conditions.

I tried to search for existing/related discussion but no luck.

Here is my scenario.

Flow is IDOC to multiple Legacy Systems and each Legacy system will have more than one interface, different structures and mappings.

To determine the target system, certain conditions are set for each legacy system in Receiver tab and Receiver interfaces tab.

Receiver Tab

The Above conditions are all working except for Legacy 3.

When I trigger an IDOC which have RCVPRT equals KU and ZSITE_TYPE equals E, it will always encounter an error  " Processing error = Interface Determination did not yield any actual interface ".

There are even no conditions in the Receiver interfaces tab of Legacy 3 to make sure that all IDOC that has ZSITE_TYPE equals E will be processed.

Can you advise if I miss something here?

I also tried to change the option for " If no Receiver is Found, Proceed as Follows"  to Ignore but still the same error encountered.

Appreciate your help on this.

Regards,

Marc

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member191435
Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you please try to add condition for legacy system1 also.

Z_SITE_TYPE != E    and let us kow still if you face an issue.

Thanks,

Sreenivas

mdejesus
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sreenivas,

I tried adding condition ZSITE_TYPE != E in Legacy System 1 and it's still not working.

But, I got your idea that the possible cause of the error was because the receiver condition of Legacy 3 which are ZSITE_TYPE = E and RCVPRT = KU also satisfies Legacy Systems 1 , 2 and 5 but fails in the Receiver interface Tab because they will only accept A and S ZSITE_TYPE.

So I tried to apply the ZSITE_TYPE != E in Legacy Systems 1,2 and 3 and it's already working!!

Thank you so much for your advise on this.

Best Regards,

Marc.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

claudia_liszy
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Marc,

please check if your condition (in receiver interfaces tab as well as receiver tab) and XML does not contain any blank spaces and that the interface and namespace is correctly set up.

Kind regards

Claudia

mdejesus
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Claudia,

I already double checked the entries in the conditions as well as the XML and it does not contain any blank space.

I even tried to removed the conditions of Legacy 3 in Receiver and Receiver interfaces tab to see if the IDOC that has ZSITE_TYPE = E will be processed without conditions but still the error "Processing error = Interface Determination did not yield any actual interface " appear.

When we further test the ICO, we found out that this will only happen if there are already four or more conditions specified in the Receiver tab. What we did at first is remove all the conditions and filter them in the mapping but as a result we are facing performance issue.

Do you have any more idea what caused this error? I can't find any blogs also regarding the limit of ICO conditions.

Regards,

Marc.

claudia_liszy
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Marc,

did you check your Operation Mapping and Interfaces in the Enterprise Service Builder for any conflicts or cache errors? Since the error occurs for the interface determination, maybe there is the root cause.

As far as I know there is no limit for ICO conditions and four or even ten conditions should be not critical.

Kind regards

Claudia

mdejesus
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Claudia,

Yes we have the same thoughts, there should be no limit for ICO conditions.

This is already resolved. The cause of the issue is the condition for Legacy systems 1,2 and 5.

They also accept ZSITE_TYPE = E value in the receiver condition but it will fail in the receiver interface condition which causes the error "Processing error = Interface Determination did not yield any actual interface ".

Thanks for your help!

Regards,

Marc.