cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to display Total after every page

0 Kudos

Hello friends,

I am working on a smartforms where i have to display the total of net weight at the end of every page n then display the grand total on the last page,

i am able to do the second part,but how do i display the total of net weight at the end of every page???? is there any in built functionality in smartforms to do it ??

please suggest me some logic

can i use the condiiton AT PAGE BREAK for solving this out

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello siddesh,

u can use the TABLE-FOOTER to display the taotals as well as subtotals in end of every page..

in the TABLE-->calculation tab calculate the net weight into one variable, then print this in the TABLE->FOOTER node by insertong the table line.

let me know if u need more clarification

Regards

Naresh Reddy K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi !

This is what you can do,

Under Main window

Use the Table node to loop on the internal Table ,

1. declare a global variable say gv_net_TOT in global definitions,

2. create a Flow Logic where in put GV_NET_TOT = GV_NET_TOT + GWA_WEIGHT. ( GWA_WEIGHT IS THE NET WEIGHT value coming from the table.)

and finally

3. in the Footer window set the Print time as at page break (check "at end of table" if you want the value also to be printed at end of the table ),

And a. Open a Text node and place Gv_net_TOT .

b. now create another Flowlogic after the above Text node , in it clear GV_NET_TOT . so that after the netweight is printed at end of every page it gets cleared and you see the netweight which is sum of all weights for that respective page.

This will deffinetly solve your problem .

FINALY

Dont forget to REWARD ...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siddhesh,

U can use<b> Only Before End of Main Window</b> in the condition tab.

For tht double click<b> main window</b>.In the <b>conditions tab</b> select tht <b>additional event</b>.

<b>plz reward points if helpful or if it solves ur query.</b>

Thanks

Chinmay

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

use end-of-page instead of page-break