Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition Type in KM (Kilometer)

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

My client is in service business, give the transportation services, deliverable material via vehicle is a service material; lets say "Condensate"

I have two conditions, 1 is for price and 2nd one is for surcharge in KM.

Condensate Qty 10 Ltr is multiply with the price, let say $ 100/Ltr = so condition value is $1000.

after this I have a fix KM based on customer, let say for the above customer its 500 KM, so now 500 is multiply with $1000 again and calculate the final price value.

for the multiplication i can create a ABAP routine which multiply the condition value of first condition type with second condition type for KM. total result will be fine.

my question how i can create the 2nd condition type to enter the total kilometer let say 500 km.

looking for the gurus response.

regards,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You have been posting various queries in SCN, getting inputs from members but unfortunately, you have neither expressed some courtesy for who had responded nor closed the thread.  As of now, around 100 open threads are there created by you which is not fair on your part.

Please respect others' time, have self-discipline and see that you close threads wherever your requirement / issue gets addressed. 

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear G Lakshmipathi,

Thanks for the direction, I will follow, soon you will found the corrective action, with thanks.

regards,

imran khan

Answers (0)