cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PI 7.1: Message successfully put into the queue in Audit log (Message Monitoring)

ravi_reddy1
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Folks,

My scenario is Proxy to JDBC and Development is done.

For testing purpose we are triggering test data from sproxy, and the data will came to pi (SXMB_MONI) successfully with out errors.

while checking  in RWB---> Message Monitoring it is in Scheduled status.

while i double clicked on the scheduled message it will in "To Be Delivered" status.

then i checked in MDT(message display tool)---> Audit log ,  it shows that "Message successfully put into the queue" .

i didn't find status of message (like DLVD, holding, ).

No messages found the corresponding channel while checking  the Adaper engine---> cc monitoring---> Receiver CC--> use filter.

i checked in queues and no queues found.

1) how to get the messages to channel level.

2) where messages are stuck? and what is the solution for this

Please help me.

Regards,

Ravi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Bhargavakrishna
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Did you check if there are any messages in waiting or delivering status in message monitoring?

if you found any messages in that status, first you should try to process them and then only the messages stucked in to be delivered messages will get processed.

Please refer the below blog to prevent the messages stuck in delivering / To be delivered status.

Since it is dev / Quality environment you can also try by restart the java stack, but it is not recommended for production environment.

Regards

Bhargava Krishna

ravi_reddy1
Participant
0 Kudos

HI bargav,

i had done few number of times testing the same scenario.

i found that all messages are in "To Be Delivered Status".

i cancelled all the messages.

i found some of messages stuck in engine status level.

RWB-->component monitoring---> adapter engine ----> Engine status-->Backlog (tab)

RWB-->component monitoring---> adapter engine ----> Engine status-->Additionaldata--->DispatchDisp

do you have any idea on this?

Regards,

Ravi

Bhargavakrishna
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Any messages failed with status system error? if so first try to re-process or cancel them.

We can not take any action[reprocess/cancel] against to be delivered messages.

Go to transaction SMICM & restart the J2EE server --> soft shutdown with restart.

Refer the below note for more help

PI Troubleshooting Guide 7.1 |http://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/1060264

or

Try the following option.

Here is the way to clear the queues for Failed messages with System Errors.

Go to RWB --> Adapter Engine --> show additional criteria --> Enter the QUEUE NAME  "DispatchDisp" in field "Conversation_ID"

--> Expand "Configure table columns" --> choose "Conversation ID" and "Sequential Number" --> display. --> sort the list by ascending order of "sequential number" --> cancel the message whose sequential number is latest and go on cancelling in ascending order.

Also check the status of JDBC receiver communication channel and see whether it is able to connect to the database.

Regards

Bhargava Krishna