Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mass assignment of WBS to Investment Program

former_member299514
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

We have a requirement to assign many WBS elements level 1 to different Investment Program position ids. Is there a bapi existing for this?

Presently we are trying to load wbs master data through iDoc type PROJECT01 but do not find a way to assign these to Investment program.

What may be the best solution?

Regards

Suman Misra

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

S0022314014
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Suman

Have you tried CNMASS by which you can mass assign investment programs to WBS elements.

Regards

Savas

MTerence
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Savas,

I dont think the Investment program / position  / year fields are available for mass change.

Regards

Terence

S0022314014
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes, you are right. I thought the requirement was Investment profile. Sorry.

Then a simple LSMW for transaction CJ02 will work I believe.

MTerence
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

No worries, i was thinking the other way, whether any additional releases / notes provided to include these fields in the mass change... thats why raised a question

MTerence
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Suman,

May be think about building a BDC or LSMW. Discuss with your abaper for Technical feasibilities.

Regards

Terence

Shubham1
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi,

To assign a WBS to an IM Position, (can't assign to a Program), go to CJ20N or CJ20.

For CJ20N, select the WBS, follow the path Edit>WBS Element>Investment Program>Investment Program. There you can fill in the Program, Position ID and Fiscal Year.

IN CJ20, double click the WBS to select it and click the investment program button at the bottom. Or you can select the WBS Basic data tab. Select the WBS then follow the path Details>Investment program.

Note : you must have an IM end node position. You cant attach to the Program itself.

Regards

Shubham

former_member299514
Participant
0 Kudos

As told our requirement is to assign them in a mass may be 1000 WBS at a time and this does not cater to the requirement.