Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need Help on GTS tables !!!

Arjun_Mukherjee
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello ,

I have a requirement where I need to develop a report which will give me a view of  consumption of material against the license acquired for it,

For Example : For purchase of Barley I have a license against it so I need to report how much of it is consumed and I have to relate it to the Purchase order too. Could any body help me on it?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

derek_yang
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need below tables:

/SAPSLL/LCLICCQ  (The maximum quanitty defined per component)

/SAPSLL/LCLICAQ  (The remaing available quanitty per componet based on the depreciation level)

In above, the component refers to the product master, column GUID_PR is the key of the product.

To get the association of license and the document item, you need table /sapsll/legcon, in which you have the mapping from guid of the document item and guid of the license.

If you are still not very sure, please take a look at how system display the 'quantity' attribute when you display the license master which have the document assgined.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Derek

Arjun_Mukherjee
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Derek.

Thank you for the help .

I have doubt over the association of the Document and the document item for which I need the report. As i can see from tables ,/SAPSLL/LCLICAQ and /SAPSLL/PR  I can get the which the Item have how much quantity left as per license assigned.

But how to relate this Item with the Douments .Or is this way based on License I need to relate the /SAPSLL/LEGCON table as I can see a " GUID_LCLIC " field in both tables /SAPSLL/LCLICAQ and /SAPSLL/LEGCON.

Thanks,

Arjun

derek_yang
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Arjun,

Not sure if I get your question correctly. The association of the document header and item is linked using table /SAPSLL/CUIT, and before that table /SAPSLL/CORREF will store the relationship of the reference document number and the guid key of the customs document header being used in GTS.

So in conclusion, the process looks like below:

/SAPSLL/CORREF, you get the guid of the customs document header

/SAPSLL/CUIT, you can get the document items of this header

/SAPSLL/LEGCON,  the relationship of which license is being assigned to the item

/SAPSLL/LCLICAQ, get how many quanity left for the license using guid_lclic.

Hope it clear your thoughts.

Regards,

Derek

srinivas_yellampalli
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Arjun,

what is the frequency of this report ? what i want to know is, whether your Business uses the report on daily, weekly, Fortnight or Monthly basis to do evaluation.

i strongly agree with you as the report should specify the Document wise details. if so, as told by Derek, first you need to get the Customs Document Header from the /SAPSLL/CORREF and then pass it to /SAPSLL/CUIT to get the Item for the Header and then process this to know the license used through /SAPSLL/LEGCON and then use the table /SAPSLL/LCLICAQ.

hope you are clear now.

Regards,

Srinivas Yellampalli

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

srinivas_yellampalli
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Arjun,

The Licenses are classified as Quantity based and Volume based. so, based on your License Type you can use the tables to pull your Report. Please check the below tables which may be helpful for your requirement.

if your Licenses are Quantity based , then use the table - /SAPSLL/LCLICCQ - This table contains License Quantities for Component.

if your Licenses are Volume based then use the table- /SAPSLL/LCLICCV - License Values for Component.

and many other tables like : /SAPSLL/LCLICCQU, /SAPSLL/LCLICCVU and /SAPSLL/LCLICG.

verify the above tables and use them according to your requirement.

please mark this if it is helpful for you.

Thanks,

Srinivas Yellampalli

Arjun_Mukherjee
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

How we can link it with purchase order item details.

My requirement:

1. In Feeder purchase order created .

2. Purchase order replicated in SAP GTS .

3. Now I want to report for which Purchase order what is the item imported and find out consumption  of the item against the License acquired for it.

Regards,

Arjun

srinivas_yellampalli
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Arjun,

As per your requirement i understood that you are using Quantity based License. if i am correct then you can use the table : /SAPSLL/LCLICCQ and /SAPSLL/LCLICCQU will be used to pull the data required.

first you try to create some POs and assign Licenses to those Customs Documents in GTS. then try to check the above said tables, which will display the data or not. i hope that then you will get an idea or understood the fields which are required for your report can be pulled from these tables.

Thanks,

Srinivas yellampalli