cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FICO Financial Planning Integration error

Former Member
0 Kudos

I did the integration configuration between PPM And ECC standalone systems to bring in the costs from ECC to PPM Financial Planning.

Created PS Project manually not automaitcally from PPM.

Assigned PS Project definition and underlying WBS elements as object link to Item. Assigned PS Project definition as object link to Project.

Receiving 2 errors:

1. In "Account Assignment' tab in the Project, I manually assign the PS  Project definition to the PPM Project definition.

On Save: "Rollback: Account assignment must be reset"

2. I run - /RPM/FICO_INT_PLANNING

Application log: "No link exists between SAP PS Project element and selected SAP PPM items"

Not sure if the second error is due to the 1st one.

Please guide.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Update:

Fixed the 2nd issue and /RPM/FICO_INT_PLANNING does not throw any errors anymore - All green.

Log: Financial planning completed for selected items (Production mode)

However, no Idoc is generated from ECC or received in PPM.

The object links maintainted are:

1. Account Assignment PS Project definition (RPM) and underlying Account Assignment WBS elements (RPM)  to  Item.

2. PS Project definition to Project.

Are these Object links enough or do I have to also maintain the Manual assignment of PS  Project definition to the PPM Project definition in 'Account Assignment' tab in the Project.

I have been receiving this error while doing that - On Save: "Rollback: Account assignment must be reset"

Also, I noticed that on the PS project, under cProjects tab the Project assignment (probably happens after Object link from PPM) is missing. Does this matter?

Thanks