cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business Partner in SAP HCM & FICO REFX

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I need help in understanding Business Partner (BP) configuration in SAP HCM and FICO

My business scenario is as follows-

I have to allot staff quarter to the company employee for that purpose business process will be

1. HR department will create employee profile with employee number (numeric only)

2. HR will create BP with BP role "Employee - BUP0003" (BP account group is defined with Alphanumeric number range)

3. In FI new BP role "Master tenant with Customer account - TR0600" will  be assigned manually

4. In FI customer is created automatically from BP created with TR0600 role in predefined Customer group with alphanumeric number range

5. BP account group number range and customer account group number range is kept same and alphanumeric

Please guide me how to approach to this scenario. (step for configuration will be highly appricated)

Regards

Tushar Awasare

Pune

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tushar,

Please refer to settings pointed in SAP note:

956054 - BP_CVI: Customer/vendor integration as of ERP 6.00

Review the BP documents attached in forum:

http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-25432

http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-69801

Check twice why related customer will be created(not the vendor)...

Personal nr. on BP:

KR,

Andrzej

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Andrzej,

First of all thanks a lot for early reply. I will go through the attached links.

I am junior SAP FICO Consultant as per my understanding

I have to create vendor and customer also in FI.

To pay salary to the employee he should vendor and I have to recover Staff quarter rent from his salary and for this purpose I need customer too.

Scenario needs to recovery of staff quarter rent directly from particular employee's salary.

this is the addition to the aforesaid question.

Regards

Tushar Awasare

Former Member
0 Kudos

OKI,
Tushar for HR part review the document:

KR,
Andrzej

Answers (0)