Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SPL Screening not happening

former_member275205
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Expert,

During my testing I created an order for country US/China with the name of OSAMA BIN LADEN. But order not blocking for SPL screening.

But when I simulate General address check in GTS it's showing status block as you can see int the screen shot. Where I am missing information.

Thanks

Ramesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

kul_vaibhav
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

Check if you have care of name in your business partner.

regards,

Kul Vaibhav

former_member275205
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kul,

Can you please let me know where I need to check of name ?

In addition to this this set-up is ok in config ?

I am doing an order for China and customer also china.

This is the message I can see as well. I do not know whether system really checking or not ?

Thanks

Ramesh

kul_vaibhav
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

System is unable to determine an active legal regulation for SPL. Legal Regulation SPLUS is not activated for country CN. Please activate and retest.

regards,

Kul Vaibhav

srinivas_yellampalli
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

From the above screen shot i understood that you have not activated the Legal Regulation for  CN ,due to that missing activation of Legal Regulation,SPL Screening not happened to your Sales Order.

The log in the 2nd screen shot clearly specifying that 'No Active Legal Regulation' found for SPL Check, which means that the system searched for the available Legal Regulation for SPL Screening based on your ship to country and found no Legal Regulation is active.

So,first you need to activate the Legal Regulation for CN and then retransfer the Sales Order using the Program : /SAPSLL/SD0A_DISTRIBUTE_R3 from your ECC system again for SPL Screening.

as showing for AU,CA the Legal Regulation is active, the same way you need to activate the Legal Regulation for China for SPL Screening for Exports .

if you still have any issues, please let me know.

Thanks,

Srinivas Yellampalli

former_member275205
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kul,

Just for my knowledge I would like to know if you have mentioned that "Check if you have care of name in your business partner" where do we maintain ?

Regards

Ramesh

kul_vaibhav
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

This is not a configurable item. This is something in your business partner master data. If this is maintained, it may give different results while SPL screening.

regards,

Kul Vaibhav

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member275205
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Srini and Kul,

Now I am not seeing the error message after activating.

But customer "Osama Bin Laden" which is in  Hong Kong country is not blocking when I am creating an order for Honk Kong sales.

But same customer when I use US sales area and country of customer US then it blocks.

So what else I need to consider for HK country.

Regards

Ramesh

kul_vaibhav
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

Can you grab a screenshot of screening log for Case 1 where you are not getting SPL block?

regards,

Kul Vaibhav

former_member275205
Participant
0 Kudos

Hey Kul,

Now it's blocking. I do not know what happened.

Regards

Ramesh

srinivas_yellampalli
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

yes, sometimes it may take time to apply the changes in the system.

hope your issue is resolved now.

if you still have any issues please let us know , we can try to help you to fix your issues.

Thanks,

Srinivas Yellampalli

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just to my knowledge , want to know. What if i do not want to block "Osama Bin Laden" as he is a good customer ( not the terrorist). How to control this?

Regards

Nag

rahul_mirashi2
Participant
0 Kudos

Add the customer in Positive List.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Rahul,

How are you!!

What I want to know is, If there are two customers with same name ( Osama) one is bad and another one is good customer both resides in same country and want to block bad and don't want to block good customer.

Regards

srinivas_yellampalli
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Nag,

As suggested by Rahul, you need to maintain the good BP in Positive List and the other BP who is bad maintain him or move him to Negative List.

but the address of the BPs might be different i hope.

Thanks,

Srinivas Yellampalli