Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to verify, in the AGR_1251, a access granted in a Role (PFCG) that was not generated?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello!

I need to know if there is any way to check if an access (to an authorization object) that appears in AGR_1251 was generated or not.

What heppens is that i noticed that, when i grant a access on a Role (by PFCG) and save, without click on the "Generate" button (Shift + F5), this access appears in the AGR_1251 table associated to the Role, but is does not appear in the SUIM, and the user still can't use the access.

In case, i need to know all the Roles that grant a specific access by the AGR_1251 table. My question is whether there is any way, by the AGR_1251 table, i can check if a access was generated or not in a role, knowing if the AGR_1251 is bringing me false-positive results.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member

Thank you, Alejandro and Radhakrishnan. Both tables are very usefull. But  what i need is to see the specífic access that is pendent to be generated.

Is there any way to see the specífic object/value that is pendent to be generated? Unfortunately the AGR_1251 don't have this information (witch would be the best and easiest way).

5 REPLIES 5

Private_Member_25738
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Bruno,

Im not sure that AGR_1251 brings you this information about the authorization objects inserted in the role (saved but not generated).

Maybe this transaction can to be helpful to check with roles was saved but not generated:

- In PFCG: Utilities/Overview Status

- Program: PRGN_STATUS_ALL

In this screen, you can select the roles that you need to check (Z*), also you can check/uncheck a chceckbox to display all roles or roles with errors and warnings:

And the program will display you the roles that was not generated in Authorizationb tab (column "Profile Status" in Yellow, it will appears in Red if the role dont have any authorization).

I hope that it can to be helpfull for you.
Best regards.

radhakrishnan_r
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Bruno,

Check table AGR_1016 in the fields Generated(GENERATED) and Version(PSTATE) which will help you to understand whether the role is generated or not

Regards,

Radhakrishnan

Former Member

Thank you, Alejandro and Radhakrishnan. Both tables are very usefull. But  what i need is to see the specífic access that is pendent to be generated.

Is there any way to see the specífic object/value that is pendent to be generated? Unfortunately the AGR_1251 don't have this information (witch would be the best and easiest way).

0 Kudos

Hi Bruno,

Unafortunatelly I cannot find any table with this information, Im not sure that this information exist to check.

Sorry, I hope that if somebody knows about it, reply you and solve your doubt asap.

Best regards.

0 Kudos

Thank you, Alejandro. Do you know if it's useful to, instead of filter the AGR_1251, use the filter in the UST12 and then compare it with the AGR_1251 to see the roles? Could i loose information this way?