Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Correction in J_1IRGSUM SAP table

pankaj_yadav6
Participant
0 Kudos

Due to some wrong entries by the user, the quantity in field J_1ICUMISS matching nearly to the quantity in field J_1ICUMRCP.

And because of which now user is unable to update any more entries in RG1 register using T.code J1I5.

Pl suggest a proper way to come out from this issue.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Before going with the other suggestion, better raise an OSS message as normally, forcing some data in a table via zee program is not encouraged by SAP without their knowledge.

G. Lakshmipathi

8 REPLIES 8

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pankaj,

Generally J_1IRGSUM is a non-maintenance table and it gets updated only thru J1I5.

But, with the help of ABAPer, write a small Z program for allowing the changes in J_1IRGSUM table. Thus, we can alter the receipts and issues field accordingly.

We too had the same issue and got it resolved this way only.

Best Regards

DS Rajan

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Before going with the other suggestion, better raise an OSS message as normally, forcing some data in a table via zee program is not encouraged by SAP without their knowledge.

G. Lakshmipathi

0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathi,

We raised an OSS message and we got the reply from SAP itself.

@Pankaj, as advised by Lakshmipathy Sir, please raise an OSS message as your case may be different.

Best Regards

DS Rajan

0 Kudos

I found out one solution over this, tested in testing system and its working fine. And can be executed using Standard T.code J1I5.

If we do contra entries with the reversal movement type using same batches, then it will increase the quantity of "Cumulative Receipt sum" in RG summary table.

What would you think for this of adjustment /solution?

0 Kudos

Dear Mr. Rajan,

Can you pl share the URL of this raised OSS message by you.

0 Kudos

Dear Pankaj,

The OSS message was raised from my client OSS id., not advisable to post it in forum., if required i will send you the contents incl reply from SAP.

Brgds

DS Rajan

0 Kudos

Pl share the contents atleast.

pankaj_yadav6
Participant
0 Kudos

I raised the OSS incident and the solution given by them is same by passing contra movement entries in RG1 register.