cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in transfering Document from ECC to GTS

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have mapped new plants with legal unit between ECC & GTS.

Whenever I transfer a Sales or Delivery document to GTS using the new mapped plant, I get the error "RFC error (The current application triggered a termination wi)"

I have checked the table /SAPSLL/OBJIDX, and the only Error I get is "The current application triggered a termination with a short dump."

Is there a way to know to see the logs from ECC side?
How do we know whats wrong with this Sales Order or Delivery? and why it is not transferred while other Documents using different plant is transfer perfectly.

Please help

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have found such thing strange going on.

IF I changed the country of the LU to different then the original, then it get transferred. the Original country is SA. I have changed it to SG (randomly) and it worked. even though the original plant from ECC is having the the country as SA. please advice.

Note, if I switched back the LU country to SA, it will give me the RFC message again. 

udai88
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Mohammed,

Can you check with security team whether RFC user has access for this Plant.

Regards

Udhaya.s

0 Kudos

Hi Mohammed,

Are you getting this error for Plant abroad scenario? - I mean, when plant on FTO and LU are different?

Also when you set the LU country to SA, have you check SLG1 and SM58 as suggested in earlier forum?

Regards - Pushpraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

- Not, I am getting the error when the Plant and LU have the same country as SA. even though this issue does not exist for other Plants/LUs.

Nothing from neither SLG1 or SM58. 

Former Member
0 Kudos

when I change the country for the LU, then it is working. so I guess has nothing to do with GRC.

venu_ch8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Mohammed,

You are transferring with new plant but let me know that sales document type also new one or You have created with old sales document type?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Old Sales Order type.

srinivas_yellampalli
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Mohammed,

you can do a check in SM59 also (if you have authorization).

otherwise check with your Basis team is there any issue with RFC connection, if the Sales Order is not transferred . But before approaching to Basis team, you may also check to transfer the Sales Order manually using the Program : /SAPSLL.SD0A_DISTRIBUTE_R3.

Thanks,

Srinivas Yellampalli

Former Member
0 Kudos

RFC connection is fine, I checked it by myself. in fact, I am able to transfer other documents that using different plants. it is only this specific plant that is not getting transferred.

thomasrausch
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Mohammed,

can you give us the exact error message from your ECC system (number and text)?

Regards,

Thomas

kul_vaibhav
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Mohammed,

Can you check and confirm if you are using a trusted RFC connection?

regards,

Kul Vaibhav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes it is trusted. issue still exists

kul_vaibhav
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Mohammed,

Can you check following and confirm:

1. can you see any error log in GTS in t-code SLG1?

2. do you get any dump in GTS in ST22? (error suggests a short dump)

3. do you get any dump in ECC in ST22? (error suggests a short dump)

4. Do you get any error in SM58 in ECC?

5. Try to transfer document manually using transaction - /N/SAPSLL/MENU_LEGALR3 -> Initial Transfer of Documents -> Transfer Sales Document / Transfer Outbound Delivery (whichever is applicable) and tell us whats the error you are getting?

Please check and confirm for each of above so that we can help further.

thanks,

Kul Vaibhav

kul_vaibhav
Active Participant
0 Kudos

its strange that you are not getting a dump despite the error log suggests a short dump. Are you able to debug?

venu_ch8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Mohammed

Check ST22 Transaction with devoloper

Former Member
0 Kudos

Already checked it. Nothing found there.