cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while installing Solman 7.1, loading jperflib failed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am an intern in my company and in charge of installing a solution manager 7.1, with SAP MaxDB on a windows server 2012R2 x64. Installation was doing fine until the step 35 : configuring UME, where I get this error

An error occurred while processing option SAP Solution Manager 7.1 Support Release 1 > SAP Systems > MaxDB > Central System > Central System( Last error reported by the step: Java EE Engine configuration error. DIAGNOSIS: See output of log file umconfigurator.log: ' Jun 13, 2016 10:59:40... Info: UME configurator (com.sap.security.tools.UMConfiguratorLoad) called for action "setup" PerfTimes : loadNativeLayer: loading jperflib failed. no jperflib in java.library.path Jun 13, 2016 10:59:42... Error: main() [EXCEPTION] com.sap.engine.frame.core.configuration.ConfigurationException: Error while connecting to DB. at com.sap.engine.core.configuration.impl.persistence.rdbms.DBConnectionPool.createConnection(DBConnectionPool.java:370) at com.sap.engine.core.configuration.impl.persistence.rdbms.DBConnectionPool.(DBConnectionPool.java:131) at com.sap.engine.core.configuration.impl.persistence.rdbms.PersistenceHandler.(PersistenceHandler.java:38) at com.sap.engine.core.configuration.impl.cache.ConfigurationCache.(ConfigurationCache.java:149) at com.sap.engine.core.configuration.bootstrap.ConfigurationManagerBootstrapImpl.init(ConfigurationManagerBootstrapImpl.java:236) at com.sap.engine.core.configuration.bootstrap.ConfigurationManagerBootstrapImpl.(ConfigurationManagerBootstrapImpl.java:60) at com.sap.security.tools.UMConfigModel.(UMConfigModel.java:79) at com.sap.security.tools.UMConfiguratorLoad.main(UMConfiguratorLoad.java:179) at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39) at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25) at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:331) at com.sap.engine.offline.OfflineToolStart.main(OfflineToolStart.java:81) Caused by: com.sap.dbtech.jdbc.exceptions.JDBCDriverException: SAP DBTech JDBC: Cannot connect to jdbc:sapdb://DSC-SSMMAXDB/D93 [Restart required]. at com.sap.dbtech.jdbc.exceptions.SQLExceptionSapDB.createException(SQLExceptionSapDB.java:156) at com.sap.dbtech.jdbc.exceptions.SQLExceptionSapDB.generateDatabaseException(SQLExceptionSapDB.java:146) at com.sap.dbtech.jdbc.DriverSapDB.connect(DriverSapDB.java:241) at com.sap.sql.jdbc.NativeConnectionFactory.createNativeConnection(NativeConnectionFactory.java:215) at com.sap.sql.connect.OpenSQLDataSourceImpl.createPooledConnection(OpenSQLDataSourceImpl.java:608) at com.sap.sql.connect.OpenSQLDataSourceImpl.getPooledConnection(OpenSQLDataSourceImpl.java:285) at com.sap.engine.core.configuration.impl.persistence.rdbms.DBConnectionPool.createConnection(DBConnectionPool.java:308) ... 12 more Jun 13, 2016 10:59:42... Info: Leaving with return code 99 '.). You can now:

• Choose Retry
    to repeat the current step.
  • Choose Log Files
    to get more information about the error.
  • Stop the option and continue later.

Log files are written to C:\Program Files/sapinst_instdir/SOLMAN71/SYSTEM/ADA/CENTRAL/AS.   

I am no SAP expert and didn't manage to find any working solution on the web, and most forums were from years ago. Anyone got any idea of how to solve it ?

Best regards,

Dimitri

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

If it is not too small, here is a screen of the error.

0 Kudos

Hi Dimitri,

Could you check if the SAP note 1582040 - config tool fails to open as jperflib could not be loaded is relevant.

Regards,

Prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Prasad,

I found a solution, actually I had to start my SAP system manualy using SAPMMC, and now the installation worked and is completed.

Thank you for the help however.

Answers (0)