cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fiori Cloud Edition : Available Apps

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

As indicated in the Fiori Cloud Edition blogs, I checked available apps in the Fiori Library (category available on SAP HCP).

I'am not able to find the following apps in Fiori Cloud Edition despite they are mentionned in the library :

- Check Price and Availability

- Customer Invoice

- Track Sales Orders

Can you help me ?

Thanks for your feedback

Jeremy P.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

liz_cawley
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Jeremy,

Just to be clear, you're validating the app availability against your Fiori, cloud edition extended demo account correct? If so then what you are seeing is accurate and not a mistake. The apps reference library details the Fiori apps available on HCP with a productive license of SAP Fiori, cloud edition. You will continue to see apps added productively that are not reflected in the demo account. The reason being, the demo is meant to give you a taste of what Fiori, cloud edition has to offer in terms of functionality and experience, it is not meant to be a replication of a productive landscape.

If you are validating the app availability against a productive landscape then this is a mistake and I'll ask that you send me a direct message with your HCP account number so that we can remedy this.

Thanks,
Liz Thorburn

SAP Technology RIG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Liz. It is a demo account

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Liz,

Can you tell me if Odata Provisionning service is available in Fiori Cloud Edition (productive) ?

Thanks,

Jeremy P.

liz_cawley
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Jeremy,

Yes, when you purchase Fiori, cloud edition you receive a subscription to the HCP ODP service.

Thanks,
Liz Thorburn

SAP Technology RIG

Answers (0)