Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Two Line Items with Price and Discount/Surcharge

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

My client is in a transportation business, they offer vehicles for petrochemical products to customers.

Like having two line item at order level.

1. Vehicle (Service material)

2. Condensate (Non valuated material)

in want both material should appear at billing level as well.

For customer client offer price base on Material, so our condition type for price ZBPR (Price x Qty) based on material. (Condensate)

For discount/surcharge client offer it on vehicles, so we develop the condition type ZDIS (discoutn/surchare x Qty) based on material. (vehicles)

but when enter both materials at order level and enter all the relevant price, system give the "Incompletion Log" Net value missing for material "Vehicle" as there is no price in it, only the discount.

Please suggest how should I can tackle this situation so that system will not ask for the price at this material.

If i enter all the price into one material that is a option but, in material "vehicle" some factor based on condensate, and vise versa, so i can't do that.

Looking for the gurus feedback.

reards,

imran khan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

arnabsarkar2601
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Imran,

This is very simple if you are using net value then first you need to check in the pricing procedure what is the net value condition type you have maintained. If it is manual condition type then please mention in the condition type in the condition tab of the ITEM. System will pick the value and it will not throw any error.

Regards,

Arnab

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

sez41
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Why is removing VBAP-NETWR from item category's incompletion log not an option?