cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

XI Integration builder cache problem-Unable to determine the name of the central Adapter Engine

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello XI Expert

After we copy XI production system into sanbox . there is one adapter engine problem occurs.

How can I fix that. Our XI version is 7.0.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
  • Your SLD components are not registered correctly. Infact your Integration Server is referring to production SLD.
  • Did you update to point to your Development Server
    • Exchange Profile
    • SM59 Destinations
    • SLDAPICUST
    • RZ70
    • SLD Business Systems for Development Integration Server with correct URL?
  • Refer to SAP Note: 764176 and follow the steps here once the above steps are done to make sure that the SLD Inconsistencies are fixed.

Regards

Bhavesh

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The SAP note steps are also listed in this wiki link - How to Manually Correct the Registration of XI Components Within the SLD - Process Integration - SCN...

Regards

Bhavesh

former_member190293
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Bhavesh!

You're right. As I have already written above, we had similar ussue with Adapter Engine registration before and applied steps from mentioned document to fix that.

Regards, Evgeniy.

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes Indeed! Yours was the direct answer and mine the round about one making sure everything else is in place!

Regards,

Bhavesh

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

PavanKumar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi John,

Please refer the note 804124

Regards

Pavan D

former_member190293
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi John!

Some time ago we had similar issue after upgrading our PI system. It was caused by multiple records of the same Adapter Engine in SLD. We fixed that by deleting that records and repeating self-registration procedure of Adapter Engine in SLD.

Regards, Evgeniy.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear John,

Kindly test once cache test connectivity in RWB.

RWB>component monitoring>cache connectivity test and say the error you find there.

Thanks,

Karunakar

Former Member
0 Kudos