cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The invoice "rejected "status

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear ,ALL experts :

I work in MM-SUS scenario , and the question comes from invoice status .

I know , the supplier can cancel the sumbitted invoice ,and the status of the invoice will become "rejected ". My question is , if this invoice is cancelled/delete by buyer in ECC , will  the new status be transferred to SUS ?  Is the invoice status rejected ? If not , how can the supplier know the invoice status ? and do the following on process ?

BR

Alex

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ivy_li
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The standard process should be:
notify a vendor that an invoice has been rejected via email notification. The vendor then manually sets the invoice to 'rejected by customer' status in SUS, and creates another invoice and resubmits.

BR,
Ivy

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI, Ivy:

Nice to see you here. haha

Two Questions:1, Will  the mail notification be sent to the supplier automatically once the buyer reject the invoice in ECC system ? Or the buyer send to mail offline ?

2,Can the supplier change the rejected invoice and re- submit it ?

Thanks a  lot !

BR

Alex

ivy_li
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Alex,

I am afraid that the notification can't be automatically sent, and supplier has to manually set the status to rejected by customer in SUS side, and then create a new invoice and resubmits again.
This is a limitation that some customers ever asked, but the standard design is just like this.

BR,

Ivy

Answers (0)