SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fund management Not active error in ISU invoicing

shah_viraj
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am getting error FI011 ( Company code not assigned to FM Area) error while ISU invoicing. Is it mandatory to activate Fund management for ISU invoicing? what is the reason for this error?

Thanks

Viraj

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

AmlanBanerjee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Viraj,

I dont think you have to activate Funds mgmt for any process in IS-U, until and unless you are willing to integrate IS-U with Funds mgmt.

I am not sure about your scenario.Can you elaborate on the business scenario of yours.

Addtionally, can you check SAP KBA, 1680281, to check if it solves your issue.

Hope it helps..

Thanks,

Amlan

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

AmlanBanerjee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Viraj,

I dont think you have to activate Funds mgmt for any process in IS-U, until and unless you are willing to integrate IS-U with Funds mgmt.

I am not sure about your scenario.Can you elaborate on the business scenario of yours.

Addtionally, can you check SAP KBA, 1680281, to check if it solves your issue.

Hope it helps..

Thanks,

Amlan

0 Kudos

Hi Amlan,

Thanks for your response. I checked issue once again, and found that, we have implemented event R436 which was throwing some false exception due to coding error, which was conflicting with standard code and in turn standard code of invoicing was throwing this false FM error. After correcting code in event R436, it worked fine