Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Authorization Object

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus ,

Now I am Created a one Authorization class text i am giving Class for MM(Module) and i created while i loged in as EN.

But if i loged in DE the text shows empty. What is the solution for this.?? Hope someone sometime done this.. Thanks in Advance

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

raymond_giuseppi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You should consider translation to every installed language in your system

(List of language thru SMLT, translation thru SE63 or from maintenance transaction in the menu)

Regards,

Raymond

7 REPLIES 7

Sandra_Rossi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Texts depend on language. So you must translate the text (enter it in edit mode).

raymond_giuseppi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You should consider translation to every installed language in your system

(List of language thru SMLT, translation thru SE63 or from maintenance transaction in the menu)

Regards,

Raymond

0 Kudos

Thank for your Raymond , There is no Translation is available i tried a lot. If i want to translate text element in report your answer perfectly work but in Authorization class And Authorization object there is no translation possible. And from your Answer via se63 is possible but i didnt get proper answer from GOOGLE and SCN.

0 Kudos

Hi,

you can do it with SE63.

Chose

-> Translation

-> ABAP Objects

-> Transport Object

Fill the transport object fields with R3TR SUSC and the name of your authorization class.

Or fill the transport object fields with R3TR SUSO and the name of your authorization object.

Regards,

Klaus

0 Kudos

Translation is of course available, just call SE63 and input some ok_code like 'UO' (*) else you can use Klaus's option (Repository/Transport Objects)

Regards,

Raymond

(*) for list of those shortcuts, browse table LXE_ATTOBT

0 Kudos

Thank you so much ( 'O 'Small Letter makes change). Clear and beautiful answer.

0 Kudos

Complement: if you have the repository object type (R3TR SUSC ..., R3TR SUSO ..., or any other one), you may also enter "t" in the command field of SE63 to directly enter the object type instead of searching in the tree.