cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data Load Strategy for MDG HUB System

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

What should be the initial data load strategy for MDG HUB Scenario for customer and vendor  where we have MDG system and customer and vendor needs to be uploaded in three other ECC system excluding MDG server.

Weather the data load should be done first in MDG system and then distributed to other system through DRFOUT or the data load can be done separately to each system for initial data load.

Aprox data load size will be  50000 records.

Please provide your valuable advise.

Thanks

Sachin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member206605
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Sachin

If you are using MDG for customer and vendor, its better to use MDG only for replication of data. Since the data is huge, I suggest to use the DTIMPORT tool and load all the data in MDG and then replicate it to all your ECC System.

Since your data is huge, make sure you are posting 5000 entries per CR to avoid the dumps. You can check the program - USMD_DATA_TRANSFER-BACKEND...

Kiran

former_member203117
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Kiran,

We are using MDG 6.1, Whenever we try to replicate more than 999 entries we get the dump.. Any known solution to solve this issue..

Thanks & Regards,

Tushar.

former_member206605
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Tushar

What is the package_SIZE_BULCK value in replication model? Are you working on MDG-F or Material or BP?

Kiran

former_member203117
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Kiran,

Mass create or update is timing out when load more than 600 + items.. This is the issue.. Where can i check the PACKET_SIZE_BULK .. I remember seeing it somewhere.. but can't recall..

Thanks & Regards,

Tushar..