cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can anybody get me some real time issues?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi alll gurus,

i am attending the interviews... with ur kindness am able to handle the all the basic level of

subject part. But, they are asking the issues and gap analysis what u have got and cleared?

so that , am requesting to get me some helpful data regarding above things.

am very thankful to u...

hope will get me the above...

regards

vasan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

at which level you are right now, in case you want to know the real time issues, as one of the member said, be regular on this site & then advance from basics.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi arun,

1.Mostly the issues are related to master data.Means the user enters wrong master data such as customer master fields (Eg:-Account assignment group,Tax code,Currency,Dopp etc) due to this processing of sales order gets stuck.

this situation applies to other masters as well like material master,condition master,output master etc.

2.Issues related to outputs :-If you have prepared any Z outputs then the user will ask change in the layout,additional fields in output,Wrong values may show in the outout, New output all together.

3.Issues related to Z reports :- Same as outputs.

4.New routines or userexits might coome in picture because of some specific bussiness reqirement which is not possible to deal with standard SAP.

5.Awareness issues :-This is frquently faced because some new users might not know how to operate the systems.

6.Authorization not provided for the users for a particular transaction.

Normaly the issues we face in support porject are in follwing categories

1.Awareness

2.Modifications

3.New requirement (Functional/technical/Abap)

4.Authorization

pl reward if it helps.

Thanks,

Sadhu Kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arunteja Vasan,

give me your mail id

Regards

Srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi arun,

good now you are able to clear the basic level of subject. Regarding the issues I suggest be a regular inthis forum, you will find everyday many requirements being asked with respect tothe projects. understand the functionality being asked and why its not possible in SAP. Thats nothing but a gap. See the answers and correlate how the requirement is being fulfilled. thats what has been done.. . as an answer.

Also check with the abap forum for the SD enhacements they have done. So that you get to understand things from the technical point of view.

<a href="http://www.sap-img.com/general/sap-tickets-what-is-that.htm">sap tickets/issues</a>

Pl reward if this suggestion was useful.

Thanks,

Sadhu Kishore