cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deploying webdynpro theme

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a webdynpro applcation. The app is running on J2EE 6.40 and no portal in environment. I created a custom theme in Netweaver Developer studio. How can i deploy to the j2ee engine?

Best regards,

Altug Bayram

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member185086
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

After development Export it as EAR or PAR(if available) . then this ear file will there in package hierarchy.

Select the Enterprise Portal Perspective and under deploy View select the first node (Workspace deployable archive ) select the + symbol (It display the all available ear files select yours one )and deploy it.

Best Regards

Satish Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you have a custom theme to be deployed then do the following

1.Place ur custome theme in the following location

\usr\sap\<SID>\JC<Instance Nr>\j2ee\cluster\server0\temp\webdynpro\web\sap.com\tcwddispwda\global\SSR\themes

Then in the Visual Adminsitrator under Server -> Services Configuration Adapter open the

webdynpro -> sap.com -> tcwddispwda -> PropertySheet default. In the edit mode change the following settings sap.useWebDynproStyleSheet = true and

sap.theme.default = http://<localhost>:<port>/webdynpro/resources/sap.com/tcwddispwda/global/SSR/themes/<Folder Name>.

Make sure there no spaces after the URL.

Restart the J2EE server and the webdynpro now takes that theme.

Kishore

deepnain_kundra
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

I just want to clarify if I sets the property sap.useWebDynproStyleSheet = false and sap.theme.default= blank, then which default theme will be used for web dynpro applications.

Is it SAP Tradeshow? If yes, then changing my custom theme as default will be able to inherit to the Web dynpro applications?

Regards,

Deep Nain Kundra

torsten_blank2
Participant
0 Kudos

I have same "problem" and will try this here sometimes.

But another question about this:

Where can i get "sap_tradeshow_plus" theme (Signature design / Nova design or how it calls?)?

All other systems get this theme, only at NW it is not available. Or will it be available at SP24 in May or as plugin or something like this? Users like this theme in SAP.

Our system is NW 04 SP23 on MaxDB, J2EE 6.40.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If the file is .EAR or .SDA then you can deploy using SDM.

go to C:\usr\sap\C11\JC02\SDM\program\RemoteGui.bat

and give the location of the file .

Regards, VIP

Message was edited by: Anilkumar Vippagunta