Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CIF PDS issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

I have been facing two below issue.

1) After lock production version - CIF or Curto_create does not delete PDS.

2) Patial bom component updated in PDS- Rerun CIF or CURTO_CREATE - No use.

Please advice

Rgds

SDB

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suren

After locking Production version and performing  curto_create it will not delete your PDS in APO automatically . Keep validity to date with todays date and lock the PV . While Transferring locked PV it will not transfer  locked PV you can check the change date it will be blank for the locked PV in Curto_Simu  .

If you want to delete PV from APO use these T-code : /SAPAPO/CULL_RTO_DEL - Delete Production Data Structure

Regards

Virender

Former Member
0 Kudos

You mean that, in stand SAP. No provision of delete the PDS through CIF? Am I  correct?

My Second Q- If I change the recipe status to "obsolete" and cif the production version.

What would be effect in APO PDS side ?

Please advice.

SDB

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please refer SAP note  854561 - PDS does not detect locked production version in R/3

and 2167228 - INT-PDS: Transferring a locked PDS does not set deletion indicator

Best Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suren

Once if you lock the PV and transfer to APO .It will not consider That PDS for Planning . There is no need to keep recipe status to obsolete

regards

Virender

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks all

Do we have any provision to delete the PDS through CIF (ECC-->APO)? (No manual deletion from APO side)

Rgds,

SDB

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello SDB,

Please refer SAP help document on it,

Deleting Production Data Structures (PDS) in SAP SCM - Production Data Structure (PDS) - SAP Library

If you wish to delete production versions that originate from SAP R/3, proceed as follows:

Delete the production version in SAP R/3. Start the change transfer for the PDS.

The source of supply in SAP APO and the relevant PDS are deleted.

If orders exist in SAP APO, then the production version in SAP R/3 is deleted. However, the source of supply and relevant PDS are not deleted in SAP APO.

To deletion of locked production version then please implement these notes

Please refer

Best Regards,

R.Brahmankar

kenneth_snyder
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Just remember, CIF will not delete the PDS if any orders exist or quotas that reference the PDS.

Ken

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks All.

Special thanks to Rupesh and Virendra

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

peter_casper
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi SDB,

could you be a little bit more precise? It's impossible to understand what you want.

regards Peter